Professional Development Programs
In today's fast-paced and rapidly changing workplace, it's important for professionals to keep up with the latest developments, skills, and emerging technology. Learning is a life-long endeavor.
Continuing Education and Professional Studies at Seton Hall University provides professionals with opportunities to continue their education, earn degrees, advance their careers, and enjoy personal enrichment. We offer a wide array of degree and certificate programs as well as credit and non-credit workshops and courses. Courses are convenient, flexible, and taught by knowledgeable, talented Seton Hall faculty — on campus, off campus and online!
- Certified Financial Planner® Professional Certificate Program The CFP® Professional Certificate Program was developed with working professionals in mind with an emphasis on quality client service, and can be completed within a 10-month period.
- iTHIRST Spiritual Companionship Certification Training This online training program seeks to provide a spiritual remedy to those with substance use disorders and their families.
- Professional Cybersecurity Certificate Program In this online program, learn the fundamental skills and knowledge needed by workers in professions that interact with computer and information systems.
- Professional Market Research Insights Certificate Program Two self-paced online market research courses – Market Research Insights: Qualitative and Market Research Insights: Quantitative – for anyone interested in learning more about market research and how to conduct and leverage it to make better business decisions.
- Strategic Influencing and Communication Series Workshops During these in-person programs, management training coach and author Lee Miller teaches participants how they can control situations, whether at home or at work, and positively affect outcomes.
SHRM Recertification Provider School
Students who successfully complete SHRM-recognized classes are eligible to receive professional development credits from the Society of Human Resource Management.